From Facility Asset Management Physical Plant Public Relations by Matt Adams (www.appa.org)
“…other than faculty salaries, the slice of the (budget) pie represented by operations and maintenance is the next largest.”
Maintaining the facilities on university and college campuses is a complex task. Focusing primarily on the comfort and safety of the students, faculty, and staff, engineering also has to preserve the infrastructure while staying within budget constraints. At Guardian IPCO, we understand what our university and college clients are faced with and can be a valuable partner in assuring the success of your water treatment programs.
Guardian IPCO sales and service representatives receive continual training to enhance their knowledge base and keep them at the top of their field. Our quality management system insures not only product quality, but continuity in the services we offer. It’s easy to see how we devote considerable resources to our university and college clients.
Guardian IPCO helps our clients:
- Reach energy and water conservation goals
- Maximize the service life of HVAC equipment
- Provide a comfortable and safe environment for students, faculty, and staff
Other value-added benefits of Guardian IPCO treatment programs include:
- Compliance with ASHRAE, EPA, and OSHA standards and regulations
- Legionella monitoring and remediation for potable/cooling systems
- Return on investment opportunities
- Assistance with ENERGY STAR® and LEED® certification
For additional information or to schedule a complimentary water treatment program evaluation, click firstname.lastname@example.org. For a live chat with a customer service representative, call (800) 457-4185.